Genius Hour- Full Week #2!

All of my research is finally done and is typed up into poster format. This week I spent almost all of my time collecting my information and organizing it into the sections that it will go in. After my research was done, I designed the layout of my tri-fold and started to print out my information. Then came the tedious process of cutting everything out and gluing it onto colored paper... my favorite... not. Everything is coming together quite nicely and the only thing I should have left next week is putting everything on the poster and making the tri-fold look nice!

I have started to think about my presentation and how I would like to make it interesting and engaging, but I have hit a few bumps brainstorming for this one. We'll see how it goes next week in class when I have the minds of the people at my table to help me think of some presentation ideas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRISPR

Misconceptions!!!