Electronic Journal Entry #8

How did you do on the work?
I think I did pretty well on the work this week. My group and I had a lot of fun working on the Excretion project and I think we all learned a lot from making the little handout. We did not have any problems really finding the information necessary for the handout and it was fun learning from other groups. Super excited for heart week!!
What do you think you understand well?
I think I understand the methods of excretion very well as well as the information that the other groups put on their handouts. I definitely need to read over the notes that the other groups made just to make sure everything is solidified in my head!
Where do you think you could improve?
I think I could improve my understanding of 4.12. I still do not understand it that much and would probably benefit from re-watching it. I also would like to really spend time learning the different drawings that each group made so that I can understand each in a different way than just memorizing the facts.
What strategies will you use to improve?
To improve my understanding of 4.12 I would like to watch the vodcast again or at least go through the prezi again while taking notes. I also just need to spend some time reviewing each drawing to get that better understanding that I was talking about in the previous question and my credit recovery.
How does the work we are doing fit into the context/narrative of the course?
We have moved into regulation which is obviously super important in biology. How organisms regulate themselves is crucial to survival. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRISPR

Misconceptions!!!